Award Winning Technology
Everyone once in a while a product comes along that makes perfect sense. IRIS by iMVR is that product for trucking industry. Whether it’s a truck driving school teaching students or an established trucking company looking to maintain a high level of proficiency in its drivers, IRIS makes perfect sense! IRIS is award winning technology that marries virtual reality technology to critical skills learning for all drivers both new and experienced.
IRIS compliments professional driver training by allowing drivers to come face to face with real world challenges in virtual reality. iMVR is very proud and honoured to be working with Commercial Heavy Equipment Training Ltd. (C.H.E.T.) and Musket Transport Ltd. C.H.E.T.’s curriculum already exceeds the Mandatory Entry-Level Training (MELT) for Ontario and was the first school to introduce IRIS to the Professional Student Drivers.
IRIS immerses professional drivers into a virtual reality-based driving environment in which eye movements are tracked. IRIS’s safety and compliance training results exceed industry expectations. You can select various options including time of day, weather, task, and equipment type to create your individualized learning scenario. Replay each of your sessions to strengthen memory retention and support your driver. IRIS is fully portable, cost effective and very easy to set up. iMVR’s customer service will exceed your expectations.
Circle Check Module
- Virtually inspect major/minor defects on a variety of units
- Create individual learning scenarios
- Multi-user capability is available
- Leverage pop-ups for further comprehension
Backing Up Module
- Execute driver’s side, blind side, offset backing virtually
- Replay to enhance skill
- Enhanced muscle memory
- Confirm where the driver’s eye is focussed
Yard to Yard Module
- Yard to yard following GPS
- Multiple GPS languages available (English, French, Hindi, Punjabi, Croatian and Serbian)
- Multiple corners/active construction site/Railway Crossing
Active Working Yard Module
- Demonstrate your knowledge of best practices in an active yard
- Observe the importance of PPE
- Active Artificial Intelligent vehicles and people
- Customizable to your needs
- Quantifiable data to strengthen your MTO & DOT ratings (e.g. speed, distance, object recognition based on eye tracking).
Train the Trainer
- Trainer Certification Program that ensures user credibility
- Gain a complete thorough understanding of system
- Soft skill and safety training