Your Training is in Good Hands!
Our 1st State of the Art Training Centre is Now Open!
The iMVR training centre helps companies raise their level of training for their drivers. Using our award winning technology, our certified trainers on staff will help make your drivers safer and more comfortable behind the wheel! We work together with our clients to create the perfect training scenarios. Your drivers will be immersed in a training environment where the attention rate is 100% and knowledge retention is over 90%. Five times more engaging than traditional methods!
We are offering Introductory Pricing at only $85 / hour which includes the actual time in VR Training along with a certified instructor at no additional cost. This offer is for a limited time.
For Employers, we want to help make the best use of your time! Let us help identify qualified drivers with you. Our Pre-employment assessment, ensures that all professional drivers that you consider in your hiring process, have passed your initial skills assessment. This will save you time, money and potential headaches down the road.
For drivers, this is an opportunity for you to bolster your chances of being hired with a reputable firm! Attach a successful “driver assessment” to your resume and show your prospective employer how ready you are to join their team!
We all know that practice makes perfect or at least it makes us more comfortable with those things that might cause us a little stress! Challenge yourself by backing up your virtual truck in difficult situations in our retail delivery, yard-to-yard, coupling/uncoupling or backing modules. We’ll set them up and you can work on improving your skills! All of of modules are available for driver practice time.
- Backing Module
- Circle Check Module
- Coupling / Uncoupling
- Retail Delivery Module
- Shunting Yard to Yard Module
- Sloshing Module
Our Training Centre is the Epitome of Convenience!
Come by for our version of a double / double! The Fleet Tax Compliance Services testing centre is in the same building! If your drivers are coming in for a drug and alcohol test, double up and spent an hour in the training centre working on whatever skill you’d like to see improved! We are located right off the QEW where drivers can just pull in as they drive by. Can’t get any easier!
Located in Niagara, exit #64 off the QEW, directly across from the Shell Relay Truck Stop with free parking! We follow all the appropriate Covid 19 protocols.
Our state of the art Training Centre is ready to help you and your drivers improve their skill in a safe and cost effective manner.
A Reminder about VR in training (click to expand)
- Immersive experiences: Engagement is critical to training outcomes, and the immersive training environment provided by VR boosts engagement.
- Repetition makes perfect: Drivers sharpen their skills without worrying about real-world consequences.
- Reduced pressure: Allow new drivers to practice backing in many different scenarios that could be more stressful to do in a live environment.
- Reviewing: VR technology gives companies, trainers and professional drivers the ability to review a training session. This helps the driver improve by being able to see and correct their mistakes in a safe environment.
- Accelerated learning: Learning with Virtual Reality has a 100% attention rate from users, is 5 times more engaging than any other media, and yields a 75 – 90% knowledge retention rate.
“We remember 10% of what we read, 20% of the information we hear, but a staggering 90% of what we do.”— Edgar Dale
Don’t Delay! Start your training with iMVR today!
Contact us today to learn how iMVR can become your premier training partner. We will provide you with a free consultation that could change everything (or at least how you train your drivers)!